You have the power to turn resistance into results.
To boost creativity, inspire high performance
and align action around a shared vision.
We can help.
What makes us special is not what we do, but how we do it. We use Appreciative Inquiry, a strength-based approach that creates positive change.
Do you need culture change, strategic planning or community engagement? Maybe facilitation, process improvement or leadership development?
One OD consultant. One social worker. One economist. All world-class facilitators and positive disruptors. All shifting hearts, perspectives and minds one organization at a time.
We believe in building on success. So we help you harness the power of that positive experience, gather diverse stakeholders and move toward what’s working for real change. Even when people are afraid of that very thing. The result is an actionable outcome. Every time.
We Help Organizations and Leaders…
- Prepared to share the power
- Okay with uncertainty
- Seeking organization-wide alignment and trust
- Ready to invest time and resources for real change
- Ready for a new approach
- Committed to including all stakeholders
- A burst of energy and creativity
- A clear identity and organizational pride
- An end to toxic or polarized discourse
- Not just a new plan, but a new way of working
- A structured framework for decision-making and action
- A collective and sustainable vision across systems
We may not be a good fit if:
- You’re seeking an expert to tell you what to do
- You want to build buy-in on a predetermined solution
- You are unable or unwilling to share responsibility and control
- You’re not empowered to support what people create
Workshop Calendar Updates
Dare To Lead™
Fall Cohort Dates:
08/31, 09/07, 09/14
09/21, 09/28, 10/05
Learn more about Dare to Lead™ !
Contact Kara Schmitt to co-create a Dare to Lead™ experience that meets the needs of your team.