Which Workshop is Right For You?
Dare to Lead™
Please contact Kara Schmitt firstname.lastname@example.org to co-create the Dare to Lead experience that meets the needs of your team.
Power of Appreciative Inquiry
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: Theory and Practice
Learn the AI process from start to finish! You’ll discover how to build energy, focus and momentum in your organization or community. Bring a project and leave with a plan. The result will be lasting positive change.
Length: 4 days
Cost: $1500 to $1850
These five one-day modules (available together or stand-alone) begin with an Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry and then move on to each of the 4D’s – Discovery, Dream, Design and Destiny – in the Appreciative Inquiry methodology.
Length: One day
- Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry – Learn how AI inspires high engagement, innovation and action by focusing on what works.
- Wisdom of Inquiry: Discovery – Hone your skills in crafting powerful, positive questions to ignite powerful, positive change.
- Unleashing Collective Potential: Dream – Discover how to unleash creativity to generate a clear and compelling shared vision–the foundation for organizational success.
- Organizing for Optimal Results: AI Design – Collaboratively recreate systems, structures and processes and realize your organization’s vision and values through the 5-step appreciative design process.
- Collaborative Action and Commitment: Destiny – Learn to mobilize your organization toward accelerated innovation, aligned vision and sustainable action for a plan that not only succeeds, but also lasts.
Appreciative Inquiry Summit
From the comfort of your own home or office, you’ll learn how to bring people together in an Appreciative Inquiry Summit for accelerated, whole system results. You, too, can convene 50 to 500 people to produce powerful and sustained results in just 2 to 5 days.
Length: Eight 2.5 hour online sessions
Cost: $1150 – 1450
Results Through Relationships
What if you could connect people, ignite fresh thinking and create shared ownership for results? In this four-hour workshop, you’ll discover practical strategies to build lasting relationships, group activities to align expectations, and tips on creating a culture that celebrates and builds on success.
Dates: April 20, 2021 9AM – 1PM MST
Length: 3 hours, plus optional lunchtime discussion
Cost: $50 per person/$15 for a companion
Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
Are you ready to grow your leadership potential? Explore and build your own leadership skills in this personal growth retreat. Mobilize your creative potential and gain insights, skills and confidence to unleash positive power in your work and life.
Length: 4 days
Rapid Strategy Development
Forget the printed strategic plan in that three-ring binder. What if your people could think and act strategically on a daily basis? This interactive and possibility-focused planning process delivers results and increases workforce and board engagement to ensure success over time.
Length: One day