- Appreciative Inquiry as Community Engagement, Participation Quarterly, December 2007, Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Appreciative Inquiry in a Broken World, David Cooperrider, 2020
- Appreciative Inquiry Summits: All Voices, All Opinions, All Ideas: Published by The Taos Institute, June 2013. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten Bloom.
- Appreciative Leadership: Responding Relationally to the Questions of Our Time: Published by AI Practitioner (2016): 61-68. Web. August 2016. Diana Whitney, Ph.D. and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- The Appreciative Organization as a Liberating Space: Published by AI Practitioner (2004): 5-8. Web. February 2004. Diana Whitney, Ph.D. and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Eagle P3- Mobilizing High-Performing Partnerships for a World Class Transportation Project. Case study, March 2012.
- Engagement and Beyond: Tackling Tough Infrastructure Issues with Appreciative Inquiry, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 15, Number 4, November 2013. Barbara Lewis, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Lynn Pollard.
- Enhancing Profitability Through Business Process Excellence: Published by AI Practitioner (2017). 28-34. Web. June 2017. Ilene Wasserman, Ph.D. and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Evolving Approaches to Design at Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division: Published by AI Practitioner (2017). 17-27. Web. June 2017. Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- From ‘Best’ to ‘Even Better’: Rapid Relational Results at ARAG North America, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Sarah Noll Wilson, Kevin Real, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 17, Number 3, August 2015, pp. 57-67.
- From Skepticism to Engagement: An Appreciative Inquiry Into One Community’s Journey, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, 2016.
- How AI Summit Transformed the Culture of Hewlett Packard’s Imaging and Printing Group, Mary Peery, Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 14, Number 2, pp. 46-40.
- Igniting Positive Change: Is Appreciative Inquiry Right for You?. Barbara Lewis, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Kara Schmitt, 2020.
- Large Scale Appreciative Inquiry: New Futures Through Shared Conversations. Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Barbara E. Lewis in The Sage Handbook of Social Constructionist Practices, August 2020.
- Leading Positive Performance: A Conversation about Appreciative Leadership: Published in Performance Improvement Journal, Vol. 49, no. 3, March 2010. This is a pre-published article, published by the International Society for Performance Improvement. The final version is available through Wiley InterScience. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Kae Rader.
- Positive Governing: Building Upon Your Best, Barbara Lewis, Colorado Municipalities, June 2014, pp. 8-13.
- Positive Performance Management: Bold Experiments, Provocative Possibilities, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Tye Deines and Tracy Carsten , Performance Management, Volume 53, Number 5, May/June 2014, pp. 26-37
- The Promise of Appreciative Cities: Published by AI Practitioner, (2013) Vol. 15, No. 4, November 2013. Barbara Lewis and Karen Roney.
- Ten Tips for Using Appreciative Inquiry for Community Planning, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 15, Number 4, November 2013. Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Using Appreciative Inquiry in Parent/Teen Mediation, Articles for Mediators, Mediation Practice, June 11, 2018. Judy West.
- Why Appreciative Inquiry Works: Published in The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change, Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Second Edition, 2010.
- Voices, Values and Vision: Published by AI Practitioner: Vol. 16, No. 4 (2014) 34-38. Print. November 2014. Amanda Trosten-Bloom
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Positive Revolution in Change. David Cooperrider and Diana Whitney, 2005.
- Appreciative Leadership. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Kae Rader, 2020.
- Appreciative Team Building. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Jay Cherney and Ron Fry, 2004.
- Conversations Worth Having. Jackie Stavros and Cheri Torres, 2018)
- Encyclopedia of Positive Questions, 2nd edition. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, David Cooperrider and Brian Kaplin., 2014.
- The Nonprofits’ guide to the Power of Appreciative Inquiry, Carolyn Miller, Christina Aguilar, et al, 2004.
- StrengthsFinder 2.0. Gallup, 2007.
- Positivity. Barbara Fredrickson, 2010.
- The Power of Appreciative Inquiry, 2nd edition. Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom, 2010.
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. Brené Brown 2018.
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Path to Transformation, produced by First Universalist Church of Denver, 2009.
- Appreciative Keynote, delivered at the International Association for Public Participation conference in Denver, Colorado. Barbara E. Lewis, September 2017.
- Appreciative Leadership, presented to NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center Leadership Colloquium. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, February 2012.
- Appreciative Leadership, delivered to the Colorado Society of Association Executives Annual Conference. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, May 2016.
- Best Practices for Appreciative Team Coaching, delivered by Diana Whitney for the International Coaches Federation (ICF), May 2022.
- Connection Before Content: The Power of Ai for Multicultural Planning, delivered virtually at the 4th annual Appreciative Inquiry Jam, Barbara Lewis and Amanda Trosten-Bloom, October, 2020.
- Exemplary Community Engagement Practices at the Dahlia Campus for Health and Wellbeing. Presented to the International Association for Public Participation. Dr. Lydia Prado and Amanda Trosten-Bloom, 2017.
- Forget the Pecking Order at Work. TED Talk by Margaret Heffernan, 2015.
- The Happy Secret to Better Work. TED Talk by Shawn Achor, 2012.
- How Language Shapes the Way We Think. TED Talk by Lera Boroditsky, 2017.
- How Leaders are Unleashing the Potential for Sustainable Development, delivered to regional leaders across the Jämtland region, through Mid Sweden University. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, 2017.
- Hunter Douglas-Appreciative Inquiry Case Study, excerpted from Cap Gemini Ernst and Young’s ePositiveChange training video, 2002.
- Igniting Positive Change Podcast for Co-creating Peace. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, August 2021.
- The Necessity of Curious Conversations During Difficult Times Podcast for Conversations about Conversations. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, June 2022.
- Positivity Strategist Podcast. Interviews with thought leaders on Appreciative Inquiry and other positive change methodologies.
- The Power of Asking Generative Questions to Drive Positive Change Podcast for Conversations about Conversations. Amanda Trosten-Bloom, June 2022.
- What is Appreciative Inquiry? Prepared for the Unitarian Universalist Association’s whole system planning initiative (Gathered Here). Amanda Trosten-Bloom, 2011.
What if you introduced yourself as a Cynicism Eradicator?
“Yes we can” means … yes, we can
Words Create Worlds: One Woman’s Reflections
Culture AND Strategy: High-Engagement, Strength-Based Planning Gets Results
Three easy steps to enhance performance
True Confessions of a Super-Chicken
Searching for Value: An Appreciative Approach to Making Meaning
Positive Change is Contagious!
More Than Just Football: How Visualization Boosts Performance
From “Ain’t it Awful” to “Ain’t it Great”
Culture AND Strategy: High-Engagement, Strength-Based Planning Gets Results — Sticky